NOTE: YOU MUST APPLY ON OUR EXTERNAL WEBSITE USING THE LINK AT THE END OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
About Xelay Acumen
Xelay Acumen, Inc was founded in 2012 and is the premier strategy and management consulting firm serving biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and health care provider clients. Our engagements focus exclusively on high value-add for our clients’ most critically important issues and challenges.
At Xelay Acumen, Inc., our people are excited to help clients address their most pressing issues and challenges. We leverage the flexibility and expertise of our diverse network and organization and bring to bear an unparalleled combination of skill sets: strategic problem solving, rigorous analyses and methodologies, and clear and concise communications to bring about uniquely extraordinary results.
The Business Analyst role is a full-time consulting position to support, advise on, and implement key strategic initiatives, support strategic analyses of clinical, medical, and market data within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and health care provider industry, and collaborate with client and team members to accomplish project engagement goals and objectives. Responsibilities include:
1. Problem Solving: Conduct structured problem solving to address critical business issues
2. Analytics: Perform complex data analyses in support of ongoing and ad-hoc projects
3. Communication: Create, refine, and present recommendations to senior management
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to conduct complex data analysis using analytical databases/tools like Microsoft Excel (eg, pivot tables, LOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF functions, etc). Demonstrated ability to manipulate data, understand complexities, and generate reports/presentations
• Demonstrated drive for quality, a strong commitment to and affinity for delivering the highest level of data services and analyses
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Deep/expert experience with Powerpoint presentations
• Ability to work independently, efficiently, remotely, strong preference for location in the SF-Bay area. Flexible & creative, with a collaborative work style. Ability to establish / maintain effective working relationships. High-energy, self-motivated, and organized.
• Strong project management skills Desirable, but not required:
• Consulting firm, market research firm, or financial analysis work strongly preferred
• Experience with large amounts of data (big data) and data warehouses preferred
• Experience with conducting web surveys
• Project management, market research, questionnaire design, and website development experiences are a plus
• For Analysts: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related analytical fields. For Associates: MBA or post doctorate graduate degrees preferred. • Basic statistical skills, including sample size, confidence intervals, linear correlation, regression analysis etc. Understanding of SAS, SPSS or other statistical analysis package • Ability to interpret data and express implications of analysis • Experience creating and managing a website
To Apply, please visit our career page at http://www.xelayacumen.com/current-positions/
For more information, visit: www.xelayacumen.com or find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.