Xerox Copy Solutions, Inc. is an authorized Platinum Sales Agent, Dealer, and reseller covering the greater Los Angeles area, representing the Xerox Corporation. Copy Solutions and Xerox are partnered together to offer the most advanced and leading edge digital technology for the office. We believe that no matter what size, every business is unique and every business is driven to improve results. Our organization offers real business experience across all corporate levels, training and workshops on how to succeed in the world of business, challenging projects that will help cultivate creativity and foster growth, a personal mentor who will guide you through your experiences and assignments, and academic credit.
We are seeking a college student who wants an IT internship that will challenge them and provide them with valuable experience to prepare them for their future careers.
Position Type: Internship, part-time, Unpaid
– Work with a mentor who will guide you through completing daily IT-related tasks
– Establish network users, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed
– Support the IT team in the maintenance of hardware, software, and other systems
– Provide network diagnostics and repairs
– Assist in the development of new desktops, servers or applications
– Work closely with a project team of staff to translate their messaging concepts into marketing materials
Requirements & Qualifications:
– Upper division college student or recent graduate
– Understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– Completion of introductory/intermediate computer science/information systems courses
o We do not provide basic education. Must have a strong foundation of IT/computer science knowledge to be able to apply what you know to the internship program.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment
– Ability to work remotely and a desire to learn
– Minimum commitment of 20 hrs/week for at least 3 months
o Must complete 250 total hours **
Why Xerox Copy Solutions?
– Receive academic credit
o Applicable to most internship programs at California universities. We will verify your hours for credit and complete any necessary forms/surveys.
– Real-world professional experience
o Gain first-hand professional experience working under Xerox, a Fortune-500 company.
– Resume building
o Have a leg up on the competition before graduating with professional experience on your resume.
– Recommendation Letter
o Upon completion of our internship program, you can receive a recommendation letter based on your performance.
– Apply your coursework and experience to a professional work environment
o Develop your professional communication skills, network, and learn real business processes.
– Choose your schedule
o We can accommodate to your busy class schedule, as long as you complete 20 hours a week!