Copy Solutions, Inc. is an Authorized Xerox Platinum Sales Agent, Dealer, and reseller covering the greater Los Angeles area, representing the Xerox Corporation. Copy Solutions and Xerox are partnered together to offer the most advanced and leading edge digital technology for the office. We believe that no matter what size, every business is unique and every business is driven to improve results. Our organization offers real business experience (based on special projects and NOT employee jobs) across all corporate levels, training and workshops on how to succeed in the world of business, challenging projects that will help cultivate creativity and foster growth, a personal mentor who will guide you through your experiences and assignments, and academic credit.
We are seeking a college student who wants a Marketing internship that will challenge them and provide them with valuable experience to prepare them for their future careers.
Position Type: Internship, part-time, Unpaid, Temporarily remote due to COVID-19
– Work with a mentor who will guide you through completing daily marketing-related tasks
– Utilize Salesforce and conduct market research in our sales rep’s territories
– Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
– Design and present new social media campaign ideas
– Work closely with staff to translate their messaging concepts into marketing materials
– Conduct different types of phone calls to consumers
– Create calling scripts and practice dialogue with customers
– Devise and implement advertisement campaigns through social media
– Design clear engaging communications for print and web
Requirements & Qualifications:
– Upper-division college student or recent graduate
– Understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– Completion of introductory/intermediate marketing courses
o We do not provide basic marketing education. Must have a strong foundation of marketing knowledge to be able to apply what you know to the internship program.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment
– Ability to work remotely
– Minimum commitment of 20 hrs/week for at least 3 months
o Must complete 250 total hours **
– Must have a positive attitude and desire to learn