Zendesk is looking for a Summer Intern to tackle an exciting role supporting the Chief Operating Officer (COO)! The COO’s organization includes Product Management, Zendesk’s customer facing technical support agents, the Small and Medium-Sized Business Sales team, IT, and more. The Office of the COO works with the COO to ensure that their teams know and meet their objectives. The Office of the COO team is also instrumental in coordinating the successful execution of planning, presentations, and projects across the organization – functioning as a right hand to the COO.
This intern will have the opportunity to work on an analysis and modeling project, gaining exposure to areas of the organization (Sales, Product, and Customer Support). This will provide insight into what it means to be a Business Analyst at Zendesk while working on an impactful project that supports key decision making for our business partners across the company!
Near the end of this internship you will put together a presentation based on your project and share it with the wider Office of the COO team. While doing this you will learn about the COO organization from both the macro and micro level through:
- Collaboration with the Office of the COO team and cross functional teams on modeling, data analysis, and business operations.
- Curating data for use in modeling and analysis, and document key takeaways to share with the business.
- Assisting with the production of executive-ready slides and other materials.
- Contributing to the COO organizations OKR’s through metric tracking and validation.
- Driving ad hoc projects to assist teams in the COO’s organization.
- Graduating in 2023 or 2024 with a degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Proficient in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, quickly changing environment