Beta Alpha Psi provides interaction and networking among students, faculty, and professionals to foster lifelong growth, service, and ethical conduct.
Beta Alpha Psi is a National Honorary Society that strives to recognize Accounting, Finance, Business Analytics or Digital Technology majors who have maintained high academic standards. Founded in 1919, Beta Alpha Psi was established as an honorary and professional fraternity for the Accounting profession. Since its inception, the Organization has developed into a major scholastic and professional society.
The objective of our society is to encourage and give recognition to scholastic and professional excellence in the field of accounting, finance, business analytics or digital technology. This objective includes, but is not limited to, the following sub-objectives:
- Instill in its members a motivation for self-improvement
- Foster high moral and ethical standards in its members
- Cultivate a sense of responsibility and service in its members
- Promote the collegiate study of professional accountancy, finance, business analytics or digital technology
- Provide opportunities for association among its members and professionals
LinkedIn: CSUN Beta Alpha Psi
Facebook: CSUN Beta Alpha Psi