CSUN is on Handshake!
Recruiting CSUN business students has never been easier! Connect with us on Handshake and post your positions for business-related opportunities
Getting Started with Handshake
• What is Handshake? Handshake is the online job and internship posting platform for CSUN, providing students with the opportunity to search and apply for business-related opportunities, and connect with employers and organizations.
• First Time on Handshake? Create an account today!
• Already have a Handshake account? Log in to post a job or internship!
Note: In order to connect with our school, your company will need to have an active profile on Handshake.
Need More Help? Try these informative Handshake Support Articles:
• How to Create a User Account, Join a Company and Connect with Schools
• Getting Started with Handshake: Employers
• Employer Help Center
Job Posting Policies
Employers who wish to recruit CSUN Nazarian students and alumni through job postings, events or interviews are expected to interact with students, alumni and staff in a professional and ethical manner.
To recruit for employment, employers must abide by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Practice and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines for Prohibited Employment Policies and Practices Overview. We recommend employers be familiar with NACE and EEOC standards prior to posting positions or participating in recruiting events.
CSUN expects all employers and their representatives to abide by federal and state employment laws and to honor the university’s commitment to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in their recruiting and hiring practices.
To foster a strong working relationship, we also encourage you to partner with the University Career Center when recruiting at CSUN and you’re looking for students from disciplines outside of the Nazarian College of Business and Economics.