The definition of Technology skills according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE):
Understand and leverage technologies ethically to enhance efficiencies, complete tasks, and accomplish goals.
• Navigate change and be open to learning new technologies.
• Use technology to improve efficiency and productivity of their work.
• Identify appropriate technology for completing specific tasks.
• Manage technology to integrate information to support relevant, effective, and timely decision-making.
• Quickly adapt to new or unfamiliar technologies.
• Manipulate information, construct ideas, and use technology to achieve strategic goals.