Develop Your Finance and Accounting Skills
Review concepts such as financial analysis, accounting, and budgeting. Learn how to use financial data to diagnose business conditions, identify issues, and develop plans. Explore processes to determine how money will be spent to get work done and see how to establish and maintain realistic budgets.
You will learn how to:
- Explore financial, managerial, and tax accounting.
- Relate accounting, decision-making, and financial health.
- Interpret financial statements and communicate results.
- Accounting Foundations
- Accounting Foundations: Bookkeeing
- Financial Accounting Foundations
- Business Tax Foundations
- Finance Foundations
- Finance Foundations: Income Taxes
- Corporate Financial Statement Analysis