Our mission is simple. We make business travel less complicated for travelers, less costly for employers and more profitable for service providers. Using our industry-leading software solutions, employees book travel and car service and report those expenses faster and more easily than ever before. Corporations control costs more effectively. Travel management companies deliver more engaging customer experiences. Car service operators benefit from new efficiencies and widen their customer reach. In other words, everybody wins. We’ve helped thousands of forward-thinking companies modernize their systems, improve travel management and save money.
The Market Development Representative will drive sales. At a very competitive compensation package, DEEM is a place to be a part of something special in Travel Management and AI solutions.
You will be responsible for pipeline management, sales process management, value proposition and pitch development in collaboration with marketing and leadership. You will need to quickly gain an understanding of the competitive marketplace and product set and continuously communicate internally with the Products team on all marketplace and prospect/customer requirements. Working in conjunction with our Business Development & Strategy team, you will pitch Deem’s Travel and Expense Management solutions.
• Identify and qualify new business and sales opportunities.
• Prospect and drive new business opportunities.
• Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition.
• Present value-based ROI using business metrics and compelling business justification.
• Excel in a team environment with a passion to succeed and commitment to the customer.
• Represent Deem at trade shows and meetings to sell products.
Optional, But Recommended Qualifications
• 1+ years of cold calling experience is required.
• Results driven and a history of meeting and exceeding annual sales quotas.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external clients.
• Outstanding time management skills.
• Knowledge of the technology solutions currently available in the travel and expense arena; an understanding of the Enterprise segment, office of the CFO and global travel landscape is a plus.
• SaaS background preferred.
• Ability to participate in the full cycle sales experience from prospecting to close.
• Excellent collaboration abilities.
• Possess a solid executive presence.
• This position is on-site in San Jose, we expect 100% of the work to be done on-site.