Become a Small Business Owner
Start your own business and get it right the first time. Learn everything you need to become a small business owner, from understanding the responsibilities of entrepreneurship to figuring out the legal, financial, and operational aspects of your future business.
- Learn what it takes to start a business alone or with family and friends.
- Build your business model and develop your business plan.
- Establish your business as a legitimate legal entity.
- Guy Kawasaki on Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Foundations
- Entrepreneurship: Finding and Testing Your Business Ideas
- Understanding Business
- Creating a Business Plan
- Setting Up Your Business as a Legal Entity
- Starting a Business with Family and Friends
- Finance Foundations: Income Taxes
- Balancing Work and Life